For technical support, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
I forgot my password. How do I get a new one?
- You can reset your password by clicking here. Then, enter your username or e-mail address and click “E-mail new password.” A link to access your account will be sent to your e-mail address. Once inside your account, click on “My Account” on the top navigation bar and then click “Edit Account.” Here, you will be able to reset your password.
How can I cancel my subscription?
- We are sorry to see you go. You can cancel your subscription by clicking “My Account” on the top navigation bar. Then, click on “View Membership” and click the yellow “cancel” button. Remember, if you prepaid for 12 months you will still be able to continue using GeoMotion TV for the duration of your subscription, even if you cancel your recurring fees.
My streaming video is choppy. What do I do?
- Sometimes in locations where the internet signal is weak, videos will come in choppy and sometimes stop and start. GeoMotion TV works best where internet connections are strong.
What devices support the GeoMotion TV Digital Subscription?
- GeoMotion TV Digital Subscription is web-based. It will work on any PC or Mac with internet access and can be used with projectors and interactive white boards. You can also log in through the GeoMotion TV app (available for iOS devices).
What is GeoMotion TV?
- GeoMotion TV is a streaming video website. It delivers a variety of movement-based activities for children. It also provides parents and educators with additional lesson plan ideas, national standards, research, and unique ways to incorporate our activities into their classrooms and home. Our mission is to inspire kids to get up and move! Our curriculum is currently in over 20,000 schools and our program has proven academic and fitness results.
What is a Learnercise Mat and do I have to have one to use GeoMotion TV?
- The Learnercise Mat is a learning tool designed to provide students with visual and spatial cues that enhance the learning process. Although most of our GeoMotion TV activities are created around the mat and we do believe the mat simplifies the learning process, it is not necessary to have the mat to participate in GeoMotion TV activities.
Is there research that supports the GeoMotion TV program?
- Yes. The curriculum on GeoMotion TV is based on brain integration research that confirms that children learn better through multiple modalities. GeoMotion TV is one of the only programs that incorporates music, rhythm, meaningful lyrics, visual cues, and MOVING into the curriculum. GeoMotion TV also has a study that shows that children who incorporated the math curriculum into their daily activity increased their math test scores by 30%.
Are GeoMotion TV activities standards-based?
- Yes. GeoMotion TV provides parents and teachers access to activity sheets for each activity. There you can find the Common Core Standards that apply to each lesson. The GeoMotion TV team works with educators to create activities that correlate to standards.
How can GeoMotion TV be used in the classroom?
- GeoMotion TV can be incorporated into the classroom in a variety of different ways. Teachers can use the video activities as brain breaks, teaching tools, concept review, or homework.
How can GeoMotion TV be used at home?
- Children can use GeoMotion TV at home, traveling, or anywhere they have access to a computer or iOS device. It can be used as a method to complete the nationally recommended 60 minutes of physical activity each day. In addition, it can be used to supplement school lessons, explore new concepts, or just to have fun! Parents can access the activity pages for each video to direct their children or incorporate new, related activities.
Does GeoMotion TV accept purchase orders?
- Yes. If your school needs to place a purchase order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for custom quotes and to place purchase orders. If paying by credit card, schools can simply purchase a subscription on our website.
Is GeoMotion TV a sole source vendor?
- Yes. To request a sole source letter, contact us at email@example.com.
Is it safe to order online?
Is my contact information safe?
What if I want to return a product purchased in the store?
- GeoMotion TV products purchased in the store (not subscriptions) that are in resalable condition and accompanied by an original invoice may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Subscriptions can be canceled at anytime and your billing will be discontinued. However, if you purchased a 6-month or 12-month subscription, you will not be refunded for any unused months.
How do I become a GeoMotion TV Club member?
- Simply click the start icon on the home page, choose your subscription plan, submit your payment information and finally, create your account name and password.
Why are there different Learnercise Mats?
- GeoMotion TV designed the original Phone Mat for pre-K through 2nd grade. This mat includes different colors in each square to help children master color acquisition. The Intermediate Mat is designed for children grade 3 and up. It has a more mature color palette and includes shapes in each square to help with geometry concepts.
How many children can I have on one account?
- If you are a parent, you can have up to three children on one account. However, the only way for each child to have their specific time recorded on the timer is to have separate accounts for each child in the household.
I am a teacher and my school purchased GeoMotion TV for the year. How do I set up my account?
- Click the start button, enter the subscriber information and enter the coupon code given to you by your school.
I am a teacher and my school purchased a year subscription to GeoMotion TV. Now we want to purchase mats. How do we receive the school discount for classroom Learnercise Mats?
- Go to the GeoMotion TV store and order your mats. Upon checkout, enter your coupon code to receive the school discount.